- Main course: £13
- Food spend: £28
- Opening hours
- Sunday to Thursday: 12:00 - 22:00 Friday & Saturday: 12:00 - 23:00.
We really enjoyed our visit to Lost and Found the food was fantastic but what stood out for us was how attentive the staff were.
29 May 2019
Drawing inspiration from Sheffield’s industrial heritage and its location near the Botanical Gardens, The Lost & Found is a beautiful bar and restaurant filled with delicate cherry blossom and climbing roses provide the perfect backdrop to the Victoriana style furniture, in rich velvets and leathers.
The Lost & Found serves a refreshing range of cocktails made by their magnificent mixologists, with twists on classics and unique floral themed creations. And the kitchen serve up beautiful dishes with fresh, seasonal ingredients. The menu offers premium steaks, hand-finished pizzas and a selection of pasta, fish and meat dishes. On Saturday bottomless brunch is the main feature with hearty roast served all day on Sunday.
The Lost & Found is a 10-minute drive from Sheffield City Centre.
The Lost & Found Sheffield
516 Ecclesall Road, Sheffield, S11 8PY
See all Marston's Pubs
See all restaurants in Sheffield
Customer reviews for The Lost & Found Sheffield
((((* 26 May 2019 by Donna from Sheffield
Risotto poor value and tasteless
(**** 24 May 2019 by Nicholas from Sheffield
Absolutely atrocious. Wine was old and vinegary. Only three of the four meals were edible. Misses were off and lamb was overcooked.
((((( 23 April 2019 by Marion from Sheffield
Fantastic atmosphere, welcoming and attentive staff
((((( 7 April 2019 by Susannah from Sheffield
Booking was very easy. Good choice of food, we enjoyed the squid and chorizo starter and the cocktails. We went on a Friday evening and the offers were good.
(((** 29 March 2019 by Peter from sheffield
- The staff were excellent, Chris (from Liverpool?) in particular was very friendly and helpful, especially when offering extra chips with my meal. It certainly needed it as the chicken and the side relish bit really isn't reasonable for £13.
- The food was good and the price was just about reasonable (I ordered the chicken tikka and my girlfriend ordered a vegetarian dish with quinoa)
- Because the ceiling is high the amount of people eating made the restaurant very loud. You could limit the noise by introducing 'dampeners' a type of material that absorbs some of there sound and stops the sound of peoples voices reflecting and being amplified by the high ceiling and material texture. It would be good if you can sort this out, because the noise was so loud my girlfriend and myself could barely hear ourselves talk and we had to shout at the staff. So, we won't come again until this is sorted out. It really was an issue for us. Or go there when its quieter and less people? Saturday night is prime time.
- I think the restaurant has more of a party and business vibe and probably isn't best for romantic meals as explained above. But for parties, it would be great.
((*** 22 March 2019 by Mrk from Sheffield
A disappointing experience overall. A very small serving of mussels as a main dish, unnecessary side order of vegetables with the fish, and a completely undercooked rice pudding. At these prices we would expect better quality. Music in the restaurant was also too loud for dining.
(**** 21 March 2019 by Ruth from Sheffield
Awful food, lovely understanding waitress!
((((( 20 March 2019 by Leanne from Sheffield
We have a great brunch experience The setting was amazing so was the food and the staff were very friendly we never had empty glasses would definitely go again and would also recommend to friends thank you Leanne x
((((( 7 March 2019 by Alison from Sheffield
Lovely place, lovely food would highly recommend
((((( 2 March 2019 by Sarah from Sheffield
Varied menu, all delicious. A fun vibe and good service.
Book this restaurant
Menus available at
Sorry, there are no tables available for 2 people on this date.
Try searching for an alternative date.
Sorry, there was an error completing your search.Search again
Nearly done! Please enter your details
Your Contact Details
Deals direct to your inbox!
Hear about Bookatable’s top offers & book the best tables
Great deals coming your way soon