•  - London
  •  - London
  •  - London
Average
Main course: £18
Food spend: £54
Opening hours
Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 23:00.

A team breakfast organised with one of our senior managers and the food was great especially the eggs benedict.

Ella Bowes 23 August 2017
from London

View all 56 reviews

Pairing authentic French cuisine with a destination wine, champagne and cocktail bar and an in-house bakery, Le Restaurant de PAUL brings a contemporary burst of colour and energy to Old Broad Street.

Open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks, the Restaurant de PAUL menu showcases produce from artisan French cheesemakers, and sources meats from the Queen’s butcher, Donald Russell. Along with gourmet plats du jour, indulge in eggs-any-way, freshly-whizzed smoothies and classics like smoked haddock with pesto, or entrecote steak.

The dedicated bar at Le Restaurant de PAUL near Liverpool Street offers a carefully chosen list of regional French red, white and rosé wines along with a selection of premium champagnes. Cocktails include the signature L’Avion Blue, the Negroni Lavande and the Martini Café.

Relax in armchairs and 1950’s-style benches, surrounded by mirrored panels, muted lighting, and splashes of emerald, aquamarine and ruby. Find Le Restaurant de Paul in London equidistant between Liverpool Street and Bank stations.

Le Restaurant de Paul at Tower 42

Tower 42, 25 Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HQ

Contact +44 2073744683
Website

Make a booking

See all restaurants in London

See all restaurants in City of London

Customer reviews for Le Restaurant de Paul at Tower 42

4.1 ((((* (based on 56 reviews)
83% of diners recommend this restaurant
  • Food ((((*
  • Value ((((*
  • Ambience ((((*
  • Location (((()
  • Service ((((*
  • Drinks ((((*

Recommended for

• dinner (32)
  • lunch (26)
  • value (19)
  • business (18)
  • breakfast (14)
  • private dining (7)
  • trendy (7)
  • afternoon tea (6)
  • romantic (6)
  • large parties (4)
  • luxury (3)
  • child friendly (2)
  • entertainment (2)
  • al fresco (1)
  • ((*** 8 September 2017 by Euan Parker from Edinburgh

Food was very good - Tuna Nicoise. Service was very disappointing. Wrong drink brought, cutlery dropped on guests twice. Not very welcoming. Struggled to get the bill.

• ((((( 23 August 2017 by Ella Bowes from London

A team breakfast organised with one of our senior managers and the food was great especially the eggs benedict.

• (((** 16 August 2017 by Vilma from London

Unfortunately I did not feel that the chicken salad was fresh at all. Cold, wet chicken, not fresh salad leaves. Wine spritzer tasted cheap. Not a great experience at all.

• ((((( 8 August 2017 by Carol Henwood from Maidstone

I was here for my birthday and I had a wonderful time. our waiter was very attentive the camembert was delicious, and the bread selection fabulous. our main courses of vegetarian burger, ravioli and the salmon dish were equally delicious and as for the mouse au chocolat, it was heavenly.
    the cocktails all tasted great my favourite being French 75.

• ((((* 24 July 2017 by Abi Roper from London

I enjoyed the food and the staff were very attentive. I did email the restaurant twice ahead of my booking however (on the 4th and 7th of July - via tower42e50@paul-uk.com) and did not receive any response - despite specifically requesting an acknowledgement of receipt of my second email. I also tried calling the restaurant but there was no answer on the telephone number provided in the email signature of my initial booking confirmation (+442073744683 )

• ((((* 20 July 2017 by Kittitath Jenhatakarnkij from London

Nice

• ((((* 23 June 2017 by Pat Morrison from London

The staff were very helpful. The menu was interesting. The wine list was good.

• ((*** 29 May 2017 by Camilla Ritchie from London

No chardonnay no sauvignon no rose
    Food was nice but how can a place like Paul in the City run out of wine?

• ((((( 2 May 2017 by Ella Bowes from London

First time at Paul's for a sit down breakfast, it is a regular haunt for the evenings and the "Petit Dejeuner Complet" was extremely good and also great value when compared to many other City restaurants. Nothing was greasy, the freshly baked bread just perfect - this is likely to quickly become a regular place for breakfast as well! Service prompt and polite as always, you never feel rushed at Paul's.

• ((((* 21 April 2017 by Ella Bowes from London

Another great meal at Paul's yesterday, my steak was just a touch over medium but was still very good. Service courteous and efficient as always, remains a firm favourite in the City. Still missing the French music though......

Nearly done! Please enter your details

• Guests:
  • Date:
  • Time:
  • Menu:
Change Booking reference:

Your Contact Details

• Name:
  • Email:
  • Phone:
Change
* required
Please enter your first name
Please enter your last name
Please enter a valid email
Please enter a valid phone number

Please email me the latest promotions and deals from

By completing this booking, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions associated with it.

Booking

Booking confirmed

An email confirmation has been sent to beth.thomas@bookatable.com

• Guests:
  • Date:
  • Time:
  • Menu:
Change Booking reference:

Restaurant details

Book this restaurant again Close and return to restaurant

Sorry!

There was an error completing your booking.
This table is no longer available or cannot be booked at this time. Please search for a new table.

Nearby restaurants

Book this restaurant