map placeholder


65 Regent Street, London, W1B 4EA 0203 589 1634

***** Japanese
  •  - London
  •  - London
  •  - London
  •  - London
  •  - London
  •  - London
Main course: £16
Food spend: £60
Opening hours
Monday to Saturday: 18:00 - 00:00.

As London’s first Japanese-inspired sustainably sourced restaurant, Senkai offers a breathtaking setting for inspired cuisine. Traditional Japanese style can be found in both the restaurant and elegant lounge areas, with private dining options also available.

The Senkai menu is built around the raw bar, serving up an eclectic range of seafood platters, sashimi, as well as a large robata grill selection. At least 75% of the fish is sourced from British day boats and organic farms, while the other 25% includes sustainable world sources like yellowtail kingfish from Australia, and Vietnamese cobia. There are also irresistible mains at Senkai London like Wagyu ribeye, duck with cherry miso, and lamb rump with shitake mushrooms.

Award-winnging sommelier Christopher Delalonde has prepared an accomplished wine list at Senkai Regent Street. There are also fine cocktails available in the elegant lounge area.

Offering an immersive Japanese experience, Senkai restaurant is 3 minutes’ walk from Piccadilly Circus Tube Station.


65 Regent Street, London, W1B 4EA

Contact +44 2074947600
Reservations 0203 589 1634

See all restaurants in London

See all restaurants in West End of London

Unfortunately, you can't book Senkai online on this site

Nearby restaurants

Book this restaurant