Terms & Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully.
– To win this competition you are certifying that you are a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
– This competition is not open to employees of Bookatable by Michelin, or members of their immediate family.
– Competition will run from 7 November until 23 December. Up to 50 winners will be chosen during this period.
– The winners will be chosen at random from all bookings made via Bookatable due to dine on that date. If the chosen winner fails to honour their booking, the prize will not be awarded.
– Any bookings via Bookatable’s website or app with a dining date between 7 November and 23 December will be automatically entered into the competition.
– Winners will receive £100 towards their final bill. This will be communicated via the staff at the restaurant.
– Any amount over £100 will be payable by the diner.
– The prize is non-transferable & the restaurant reserves the right to exchange the prize for something of equal or greater value.
– No part of the prize can be transferred for cash or any other form of payment.
– The winner must meet all conditions of entry set out in the instructions.
– Bookatable reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
– Any questions or concerns regarding the competition should be raised by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.