We’re fans of restaurants that give you more, so we’ve rounded up London’s best free-flowing deals, from bottomless bubbles to unlimited cocktails via endless food. We’re also shouting it from the rooftops, on the sides of buses, at major train stations and on the Tube.
You can now go bottomless in style, with the chance to win the free-flowing Sakura brunch for 2 in the Shochu Lounge at ROKA Charlotte Street…
To be in with a chance, we want you to prove that you’ve been out experiencing all our capital has to offer, and spied one of our posters across London. It’s as simple as this:
1) Spot one of our ads on the Tube, on a bus, in your local high street, or anywhere in between.
2) Take a snap, mention us in a tweet, an Instagram post or Facebook post and use #GoBottomless.
3) Get on with your day.
The winner will be picked at random on Friday 30th August. Find the full ts & cs below.
— Missy (@chipmunk_chic) August 2, 2019
Terms and conditions:
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
– To be eligible for this competition, you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
– This competition is not open to employees of Bookatable, or members of their immediate family.
– Competition will run from 30th July until midnight on 29th August 2019. The winner will be announced on 30th August 2019.
– The winner will be contacted via the social media channel they used to enter. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted, the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
– Entry requires the user to share a photograph of a Bookatable promotional poster on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The photo must be of the poster itself, and not a reproduction of any digital assets or another user’s photo.
– Entries must include the hashtag #GoBottomless and tag or mention the Bookatable profile on that social media channel. Facebook entries must mention @BookatableUK in the post; Twitter entries must mention @bookatable in the tweet; Instagram entries must mention @bookatable in the post.
– Separate images from the same entrant on the same social media channel will be counted. Entrants may post the same image as separate entries on different social media channels.
– One winner will be chosen at random from all entries.
– Prize includes free-flowing brunch for 2 at the Shochu Lounge at ROKA Charlotte Street.
– Dates and times are subject to availability and are at the discretion of the restaurant.
– No part of the prize will be transferable to another person.
– No part of the prize can be transferred for cash or any other form of payment.
– The winner must meet all conditions of entry set out in the instructions.
– Bookatable reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.