ASK Italian - Northampton
10 St Giles Square, Northampton, NN1 1DA +44 1604726467
- Main course: £9
- Food spend: £19
01 November 2017
On St Giles Square, ASK Italian – Northampton is in the centre of Northampton and serves delicious Italian dishes in modern, stylish surroundings. Northampton Rail Station is a 9-minute walk away.
Inspired by the Italian way of eating, ASK Italian celebrates mealtimes as an opportunity to connect with one another around the table. Start with a perfect-for-sharing antipasti board from the ASK Italian menu, and enjoy signature dishes from fresh pasta to crispy stone-baked pizzas with a great choice of toppings. And because there’s always room for dessert, diners can indulge in a selection of beautiful desserts including the chocolate Etna, served with plenty of theatre.
ASK Italian restaurants showcase Italian cuisine at affordable prices, with allergen information on hand if ever you need it, plus a fun kids menu. Premium beers, including Sicily’s most famous craft beer, Messina Bira, are available alongside Italian wines, cocktails and soft drinks, like a refreshing craft lemonade.
Northampton – ASK Italian features a lively, airy dining room and is perfect for a pre-theatre meal, as Royal & Derngate Theatre is only a 1-minute walk away.
ASK Italian - Northampton
10 St Giles Square, Northampton, NN1 1DA
See all ASK Italian Restaurants
See all restaurants in Northamptonshire
See all restaurants in Northampton
Customer reviews for ASK Italian - Northampton
((((( 1 November 2017 by Chin Lee from Northampton
(**** 9 October 2017 by Eliana Monteiro from Northampton
We went as a group of 14 people and we left very disappointed. We didn't had a waiter allocated to our table so loads of mistakes were done.
-While arriving we had to ask if we could have a drink because who would came to the room didn't ask if we would like one.
- when we were all in we did our order individually and it took at least 40min for the food arrive and there was some request of starters that never came.
- when the food came it came 2 plates at the time and not been serve straight away. So some off us decide to start eating before the other have their food.
- In the group there was a child and his plate was the last to be serve ( imagine a child waiting that long for food and seeing others with their plate in front)
- when we all finish we had to go and find someone to clear the table.
- the person that clear the table never been with us and decided to get the order of the deserts without given us the desert menu.
- we order the deserts that took another 30 min to start to be serve. The last desert served had a 20min gap from the 1st. Off course again the 1st start eating theirs deserts because some of them where ice cream.
- once again the child was the last one to be served
- when we finish the desert once again we had to go and find someone to get the bill
As you can see we weren't a happy group at the end of the night.
((((( 5 October 2017 by Tula Martin from Northampton
Lovely Seafood Linguini.
Very attentive staff. Lovely Experience
Would definitely go again
((((( 5 October 2017 by Lucy Savov from Northampton
Nice food. Nice restaurant. Nice price.
((((* 14 August 2017 by Janet Phillips from Northampton
Very good Italian food and friendly staff
((((* 23 July 2017 by Donna from Northampton
Fantastic service. Fantastic food
((((* 7 June 2017 by Aileen from Northampton
Our meal was lovely waitress was very tentative food very good a great start to our evening so as we were off to the theatre afterwards
(((** 25 May 2017 by Sally Griffiths from Northampton
Put in the back room which is quite stark and echoes a lot. No atmosphere at all. Seats hard and uncomfortable. My beef brisket bolognese could have done with being a bit hotter. Service was good and staff attentive. OK for a quick meal after the theatre but wouldn't make a special effort to go there.Were given a complimentary glass of Sicilian lemonade which was warm and quite tasteless. My husband enjoyed his calzone.
((((* 21 May 2017 by Colin Ward from Northampton
Excellent quick service. Food hot and tasty.
((((( 17 May 2017 by Ros Colley from Northampton
Staff very polite, friendly and efficient. Food well presented and tasty.
Book this restaurant
Menus available at
Sorry, there are no tables available for 2 people on this date.
Try searching for an alternative date.
Sorry, there was an error completing your search.Search again
Nearly done! Please enter your details
Your Contact Details
Deals direct to your inbox!
Hear about our top offers first & book the best tables
Great deals coming your way soon