map placeholder

Le Restaurant de Paul at Tower 42

Tower 42, 25 Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HQ

((((* French
Main course: £18
Food spend: £54
Opening hours
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 23:00.

Very good french food, very pleasant venue, very client-friendly service, not cheap but deserved

Valerio Salvati 02 June 2016
from London

View all 26 reviews

Pairing authentic French cuisine with a destination wine, champagne and cocktail bar and an in-house bakery, Le Restaurant de PAUL brings a contemporary burst of colour and energy to Old Broad Street.

Open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks, the Restaurant de PAUL menu showcases produce from artisan French cheesemakers, and sources meats from the Queen’s butcher, Donald Russell. Along with gourmet plats du jour, indulge in eggs-any-way, freshly-whizzed smoothies and classics like smoked haddock with pesto, or entrecote steak.

The dedicated bar at Le Restaurant de PAUL near Liverpool Street offers a carefully chosen list of regional French red, white and rosé wines along with a selection of premium champagnes. Cocktails include the signature L’Avion Blue, the Negroni Lavande and the Martini Café.

Relax in armchairs and 1950’s-style benches, surrounded by mirrored panels, muted lighting, and splashes of emerald, aquamarine and ruby. Find Le Restaurant de Paul in London equidistant between Liverpool Street and Bank stations.

Le Restaurant de Paul at Tower 42

Tower 42, 25 Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HQ

Contact +44 2073744683

Make a booking

See all restaurants in London

See all restaurants in City of London

Customer reviews for Le Restaurant de Paul at Tower 42

4.2 ((((* (based on 26 reviews)
92% of diners recommend this restaurant
  • Food (((()
  • Value ((((*
  • Ambience ((((*
  • Location (((()
  • Service (((()
  • Drinks (((()

Recommended for

• dinner (14)
  • business (12)
  • lunch (12)
  • romantic (6)
  • value (6)
  • trendy (5)
  • afternoon tea (4)
  • breakfast (4)
  • private dining (3)
  • large parties (2)
  • luxury (2)
  • al fresco (1)
  • child friendly (1)
  • entertainment (1)
  • ((((* by from London

Recently went here for dinner, the food was lovely, great location and I liked the decor.

• ((((* by from Tower 42

Very good. Attentive service, pleasant people. A nice lunch. Only gripe was the very low sofa that made eating at the table not the most pleasant position.

• (((** by from Croydon

Food was great no problems there. Service on arrival was okay, we were sitting outside and I felt we were forgotten once we got our meal, nobody came to see if we wanted another drink so I ended up going inside to find a waitress to order from.

• (((** by from London

Not great food

• ((((* by from London

V. good food and nice interior. Great location and perfect for client lunches.

• ((((( by from London

Very good french food, very pleasant venue, very client-friendly service, not cheap but deserved

• ((((( by from London

Excellent restaurant.

• ((((* by from London

Always a pleasure, lovely staff, delicious food, great steak - they are also very happy to support my dietary wishes (no butter etc!). My friend had the Grilled Tuna which looked fab!

• ((((( by from London

Very pleasant attentive staff. Comfortable and stylish decor. Amazing kir cremat. Delicious perfectly cooked food. Sharing platter ideal for 3. Excellent selectikn and quality of meats. Lamb main really impressive. Good portion sizes.

• ((((( by from London

Great beautiful place! Delicious french food! Friendly staff!!!!

Nearly done! Please enter your details

• Guests:
  • Date:
  • Time:
  • Menu:
Change Booking reference:

Your Contact Details

• Name:
  • Email:
  • Phone:
* required
Please enter your first name
Please enter your last name
Please enter a valid email
Please enter your phone number

Please email me the latest promotions and deals from

By completing this booking, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions associated with it.

Booking confirmed

An email confirmation has been sent to

• Guests:
  • Date:
  • Time:
  • Menu:
Change Booking reference:

Restaurant details

Book this restaurant again Close and return to restaurant

There was an error completing your booking.
This table is no longer available or cannot be booked at this time. Please search for a new table.

Nearby restaurants

Book this restaurant