Le Restaurant de Paul at Tower 42

Tower 42, 25 Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HQ

((((* French
Average
Main course: £18
Food spend: £54
Opening hours
Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 23:00.

My friend was served the wrong dessert, then it was taken back but the coupe mont blanc was missing chestnuts in it. By that point she gave up and just ate it.

Candida Paiva 12 November 2016
from London

View all 32 reviews

Pairing authentic French cuisine with a destination wine, champagne and cocktail bar and an in-house bakery, Le Restaurant de PAUL brings a contemporary burst of colour and energy to Old Broad Street.

Open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks, the Restaurant de PAUL menu showcases produce from artisan French cheesemakers, and sources meats from the Queen’s butcher, Donald Russell. Along with gourmet plats du jour, indulge in eggs-any-way, freshly-whizzed smoothies and classics like smoked haddock with pesto, or entrecote steak.

The dedicated bar at Le Restaurant de PAUL near Liverpool Street offers a carefully chosen list of regional French red, white and rosé wines along with a selection of premium champagnes. Cocktails include the signature L’Avion Blue, the Negroni Lavande and the Martini Café.

Relax in armchairs and 1950’s-style benches, surrounded by mirrored panels, muted lighting, and splashes of emerald, aquamarine and ruby. Find Le Restaurant de Paul in London equidistant between Liverpool Street and Bank stations.

Le Restaurant de Paul at Tower 42

Tower 42, 25 Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HQ

Contact +44 2073744683
Website

Make a booking

See all restaurants in London

See all restaurants in City of London

Customer reviews for Le Restaurant de Paul at Tower 42

4.1 ((((* (based on 32 reviews)
90% of diners recommend this restaurant
  • Food (((()
  • Value ((((*
  • Ambience ((((*
  • Location ((((*
  • Service (((()
  • Drinks (((()

Recommended for

• dinner (18)
  • lunch (13)
  • business (12)
  • value (9)
  • breakfast (6)
  • romantic (6)
  • private dining (5)
  • trendy (5)
  • afternoon tea (4)
  • large parties (2)
  • luxury (2)
  • al fresco (1)
  • child friendly (1)
  • entertainment (1)
  • ((((( 25 November 2016 by Ella Bowes from London

All 5 of us really enjoyed our meal last night - between us we had the liver and onions and the coq au vin, both dishes were very good indeed. The mash with the chicken was lovely and creamy and my two friends who opted for the liver said it was the best they had had in a very long time. The service at this branch of Paul's is really good, courteous, helpful and friendly. The cocktails at Happy Hour were also a hit, some unusual combinations that all worked very well!

• ((((* 18 November 2016 by Ella Bowes from London

A second visit to Le Restaurant de Paul on Old Broad Street and again the food and service were very good. My steak was just a touch over the medium I would have liked but was good nonetheless. I like the simplicity of the menu as it's easier to make a choice and the cocktails were excellent as last time!

• ((((( 12 November 2016 by Candida Paiva from London

My friend was served the wrong dessert, then it was taken back but the coupe mont blanc was missing chestnuts in it. By that point she gave up and just ate it.

• (**** 11 November 2016 by Carol Oster w arriner from Oxford

Poor service and disappointing afternoon tea

• ((((( 8 November 2016 by Ella Bowes from London

Great to see a menu without hundreds of options, the quality of the food served last week was top notch, my steak was perfectly pink as ordered and my friend had the cod which she said was delicious. The service was polite and professional and your cocktails are the best I've had in the City of London by far. So much so that I have made 2 more bookings to Paul's at Tower 42, one for dinner and one for lunch.
    I always stop at Paul's each morning for a coffee and a croissant, my favourite place for that in London as well and felt I had to try the restaurant as your coffee and pastries are just so good. Needless to say, I was delighted to have made the choice of dining at Paul's as well, your food in the restaurant is just great and your cocktails are the best.

• ((((* 30 October 2016 by Charles Baldwin from London

Excellent food, we loved the Steak which was cooked to perfection. The Merlot red wine went down a treat.....

• ((((* 14 October 2016 by Sarah from London

Recently went here for dinner, the food was lovely, great location and I liked the decor.

• ((((* 12 September 2016 by John Dicks from Tower 42

Very good. Attentive service, pleasant people. A nice lunch. Only gripe was the very low sofa that made eating at the table not the most pleasant position.

• (((** 7 September 2016 by Pamela from Croydon

Food was great no problems there. Service on arrival was okay, we were sitting outside and I felt we were forgotten once we got our meal, nobody came to see if we wanted another drink so I ended up going inside to find a waitress to order from.

• (((** 2 July 2016 by Olivia Allen from London

Not great food

Nearly done! Please enter your details

• Guests:
  • Date:
  • Time:
  • Menu:
Change Booking reference:

Your Contact Details

• Name:
  • Email:
  • Phone:
Change
* required
Please enter your first name
Please enter your last name
Please enter a valid email
Please enter a valid phone number

Please email me the latest promotions and deals from

By completing this booking, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions associated with it.

Booking

Booking confirmed

An email confirmation has been sent to beth.thomas@bookatable.com

• Guests:
  • Date:
  • Time:
  • Menu:
Change Booking reference:

Restaurant details

Book this restaurant again Close and return to restaurant

Sorry!

There was an error completing your booking.
This table is no longer available or cannot be booked at this time. Please search for a new table.

Nearby restaurants

Book this restaurant