Instafeast Competition: Win a stay at Corinthia Hotel worth over £600!
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- – Bookatable.co.uk is wholly owned by Livebookings Holdings Ltd.
- – To be eligible for this competition, you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
- – This competition is not open to employees of Livebookings Holdings Ltd, or members of their immediate family.
- – Competition will run from 12:00 on Thursday 4th June 2015, until 23:59 on 4th July 2015.
- – Prize supplied is for one night in a Superior King room at Corinthia Hotel, subject to booking availability.
- – Prize is valid until 4th July 2016, subject to availability. The prize may not be used on the 24th, 25th or 31st December.
- – Closing date for competition is 4th July 2015 – There will be one winner per competition – the winner will be awarded the prize based on the entry deemed the best image at the end of the competition.
- – Any additional items ordered outside of the prize experience will have to be paid for by the winner.
- – Only one prize per person to be redeemed.
- – The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- – No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- – To enter, a booking must be made for Massimo Restaurant via Bookatable. Entrance instructions can be found here.
- – The winner must meet all conditions of entry set out in the instructions. This will be verified before a winner is announced.
- – Multiple entries will not be counted.
- – Winner will be notified by 12th July 2015 on Bookatable’s Facebook, Twitter & Instagram profiles as well as the Corinthia Hotel’s Facebook & Twitter profiles.
- – If a winner does not respond to Bookatable to receive their prize within one week of being notified, another winner will be chosen in their place.
- – Redemption of the prize will be organised via email between Bookatable and the winner.
- – Livebookings Holdings Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.