Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
– To be eligible for this competition, you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
– This competition is not open to employees of Bookatable, or members of their immediate family.
– Competition will run from 1st September until 9th September. The winner will be announced on Monday 12th September.
– The winner will be contacted via email using the address provided. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted, the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
– Entry requires the user to complete one or more actions detailed in the competition blog post.
– By submitting their name and email address, users agree to be opted into the Bookatable marketing database. Any personal information will be solely used by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Users may unsubscribe at any time.
– One winner will be chosen at random from all entries.
– The total prize value for 2 people is £109.80, which includes the free annual pass to Blenheim Palace and afternoon tea. The time and date of the afternoon tea booking are subject to availability.
– The prize value of Celebration afternoon tea is £30 per person at the Orangery at Blenheim Palace. Should the bill exceed the amount of £60 for 2 people, the winner may required to pay the excess amount.
– The afternoon tea prize is valid from 13th September to 31st October. The annual pass is valid from 13th September, 2016 until 12th September, 2017.
– Any changes to this agreement are at the discretion of the restaurant.
– No part of the prize will be transferable to another person.
– No part of the prize can be transferred for cash or any other form of payment.
– The winner must meet all conditions of entry set out in the instructions.
– Bookatable reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.