Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
– To be eligible for this competition, you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
– This competition is not open to employees of Bookatable, or members of their immediate family.
– Competition will run from 29th September until 10th October. The winner will be announced on Monday 10th October.
– The winner will be contacted via email using the address provided. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted, the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
– Entry requires the user to complete one or more actions detailed in the competition blog post.
– By submitting their name and email address, users agree to be opted into the Bookatable marketing database. Any personal information will be solely used by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Users may unsubscribe at any time.
– One winner will be chosen at random from all entries.
– Prize includes a 4-course dinner for 2. Any adaptations to this are at the discretion of the restaurant.
– Dining dates are at the discretion of the restaurant. The time and date of the booking are subject to availability.
– No part of the prize will be transferable to another person.
– No part of the prize can be transferred for cash or any other form of payment.
– The winner must meet all conditions of entry set out in the instructions.
– Bookatable reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.