Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
– To be eligible for this competition, you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
– This competition is not open to employees of Bookatable, or members of their immediate family.
– Competition will run from 8th November until 1PM on Friday 10th November. The winner will be announced on Friday 10th November.
– The winner will be contacted via Facebook using the account provided. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours of being contacted, the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
– Entry requires the user to comment on the designated Facebook post.
– One winner will be chosen at random from all entries.
– Prize includes a private screening of Murder On The Orient Express with a champagne reception, and a pre or post screening 3-course set meal for 2 guests at Searcy’s St Pancras Restaurant & Bar.
– Any food or beverages consumed outside of the prize will be payable by the winner.
– Changes to this are at the discretion of the restaurant.
– The prize is valid on 13th November only.
-This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
– No part of the prize will be transferable to another person.
– No part of the prize can be transferred for cash or any other form of payment.
– The winner must meet all conditions of entry set out in the instructions.
– Bookatable reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.