1. This promotion is open to all residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except Michelin Tyre PLC’s and associated companies employees (and their immediate families), its agents or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
The following terms shall have the following meanings in this promotion:
2. “Golden Ticket” is a winning ticket printed on a card inside a MICHELIN Guide. A Golden Ticket will be identifiable by scratching the panel on the card which will reveal the following text “insert winning phrase”;
“MICHELIN Guide” is the MICHELIN Guide Great Britain and Ireland 2018 available to purchase in the UK; and
“Michelin Restaurant” is a Michelin starred restaurant in the UK and the list of participating Michelin Restaurants taking part in this promotion can be found at insert website.
3. There are 25 Golden Tickets which are each worth £200 to be spent in a participating Michelin Restaurant. This does not include travel or accommodation costs, tax or personal expenses.
4. Purchase necessary. Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter. Only online entries will be accepted.
5. To enter the promotion, an entrant must:
5.1 purchase a MICHELIN Guide in participating stores between time on date to midnight on date (“Promotional Period”) which contains a Golden Ticket;
5.2 visit during the Promotional Period and make a restaurant booking at a Michelin Restaurant and such booking must take place no later insert date;
5.3 attend the Michelin Restaurant on the date referred to in paragraph 2 and pay for the restaurant bill in full;
5.4 email insert email address no later than insert number [weeks/days] following the restaurant booking with the following details: (i) name; (ii) bank details; and (iii) copies of the MICHELIN Guide proof of purchase, Golden Ticket and receipt from the Michelin Restaurant stating the amount paid for the meal.