We’re all about dining experiences that go the extra mile, and we’re currently shouting it from the rooftops, on the sides of buses, at major train stations and on the Tube. You shouldn’t have to settle for a dull dinner or a lacklustre lunch, so our Dining Experiences in London campaign is here to help you get out more and get more out of dining out, whether that’s eating in an igloo, teatime with a twist, or dinner with a side of cabaret.
Up for grabs are 4 tickets to the incredible Hats, Heels and Horses show, alongside a gourmet 3-course menu at your own private table and access to the after party! Nowhere else can you pair pan-fried rump of lamb with a flying trapeze artist, smoked duck with a juggling act, and vanilla parfait with an acrobatic dance routine.
To be in with a chance, we want you to prove that you’ve been out experiencing all our capital has to offer, and spied one of our posters across London. It’s as simple as this:
1) Spot one of our ads on the Tube, on a bus, in your local high street, or anywhere in between.
2) Take a snap, mention us in a tweet, an Instagram post or Facebook post and use #BookatableExperiences.
3) Get on with your day.
The winner will be picked at random on Monday 15th July. Find the full ts & cs below.
Terms and conditions:
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
– To be eligible for this competition, you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
– This competition is not open to employees of Bookatable, or members of their immediate family.
– Competition will run from 17th June until midnight on 15th July 2019. The winner will be announced on 16th July 2019.
– The winner will be contacted via the social media channel they used to enter. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted, the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
– Entry requires the user to share a photograph of a Bookatable promotional poster on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The photo must be of the poster itself, and not a reproduction of any digital assets or another user’s photo.
– Entries must include the hashtag #BookatableExperiences and tag or mention the Bookatable profile on that social media channel. Facebook entries must mention @BookatableUK in the post; Twitter entries must mention @bookatable in the tweet; Instagram entries must mention @bookatable in the post.
– Separate images from the same entrant on the same social media channel will be counted. Entrants may post the same image as separate entries on different social media channels.
– One winner will be chosen at random from all entries.
– Prize includes 4 Gold tickets to the Hats, Heels and Horses show at The London Cabaret Club.
– Dates and times are subject to availability and are at the discretion of The London Cabaret Club.
– Any changes to this agreement are at the discretion of the restaurant.
– No part of the prize will be transferable to another person.
– No part of the prize can be transferred for cash or any other form of payment.
– The winner must meet all conditions of entry set out in the instructions.
– Bookatable reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.