Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
– To be eligible for this competition, you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
– This competition is not open to employees of Bookatable, or members of their immediate family.
– The competition will run from 10th November 2016 to 10th January 2017. The winner will be announced on Thursday 12thJanuary 2017.
– The winner will be contacted via email using the address provided. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted, the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
– Entry requires the user to submit the customer survey and enter their email address when prompted.
– One winner will be chosen at random from all entries.
– By submitting their name and email address, users agree to be opted into the Bookatable marketing database. Any personal information will be solely used by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Users may unsubscribe at any time.
– Bookatable agrees to pay for a meal booked through Bookatable.co.uk, up to the value of £150. The winner will be contacted with details for how to claim the prize.
– The prize is valid from 12th January – 12th February 2017, for lunch or dinner, Monday to Thursday.
– Booking is subject to availability and at the discretion of the restaurant.
– The prize value is £150. Should the bill exceed this amount, the winner may be required to pay the excess amount.
– No part of the prize will be transferable to another person.
– No part of the prize can be exchanged for cash or any other form of payment.
– The winner must meet all conditions of entry set out in the instructions.
– Entries are limited to one entry per person.
– Bookatable reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.