Video Competition: Win an Aqua Shard Dining Experience worth over £250!
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- – Bookatable.co.uk is wholly owned by Livebookings Holdings Ltd.
- – To be eligible for this competition, you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
- – This competition is not open to employees of Livebookings Holdings Ltd, or members of their immediate family.
- – Competition will run from 12:00 on Wednesday 4th March 2015, until 23:59 on 12th April 2015.
- – Prize dining experience supplied is for Aqua Shard, subject to booking availability.
- – Prize includes a 3-course lunch menu with bespoke wine pairings and a cocktail on arrival for two.
- – Prize is valid until 12th July 2015, subject to availability.
- – Closing date for competition is 12th April 2015- There will be one winner per competition – the winner will be the entry with the highest number of votes at the end of the competition.
- – Any additional items ordered outside of the prize experience will have to be paid on the day by the winner.
- – Only one prize per person to be used on a meal.
- – The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- – No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- – Entrance is via Facebook or Twitter only. Videos created on Instagram, Vine, Vimeo or Youtube will need to be entered via Facebook or Twitter. Instructions can be found here: http://www.bookatable.co.uk/blog/aqua-shard-video-competition
- – Multiple entries will not be counted.
- – Winner will be notified by 14th April 2015 on www.facebook.com/BookatableUK and www.twitter.com/bookatable
- – If a winner does not respond to Bookatable to receive their prize within one week of being notified, another winner will be chosen at random in their place.
- – Redemption of the prize will be organised via email between Bookatable and the winner.
- – Livebookings Holdings Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.